How fast is Virgin Media M100 broadband?
Virgin Media M100 is an ultrafast fibre broadband plan which comes with 108 Mb/s average download speed and 10 Mb/s average upload speed. It offers ultrafast speeds for streaming HD and 4K videos on more than a device. It’s extremely fast even during peak times, so, it’s connection speeds are highly reliable and are not slowed down by the provider at any time.
Is M100 fibre broadband unlimited?
Virgin Media M100 is totally unlimited broadband with no usage limits. You can download and stream as much as you like. No traffic management and no monthly data usage cap applies.
Is the Virgin Media Hub 3 any good?
Virgin Media Hub 3 is powered by the latest Intelligent WiFi that can optimise WiFi and automatically fix WiFi issues in your home using the Virgin Media Connect App.
Hub 3 (TG2492LG-VM) is designed to deliver ultrafast speeds to multiple devices at the same time. It’s one of the best fibre routers (dual band, 802.11ac, 4 Gigabit connections) with great security features in the UK. It’s definitely as good as BT Smart Hub or Sky Hub or TalkTalk Super Hub.
Can I get M100 fibre broadband?
Virgin Media’s ultrafast broadband is currently available in 53% of the UK. You can check the availability in your area using our postcode checker.
Is Virgin Media M100 fibre broadband any good?
M100 is an ideal package for a household with 2 – 4 users. It includes the ultrafast Virgin Media Hub 3 WiFi router for no extra cost. It’s definitely a super-value plan with great pricing and comes with lots of options to customise the package.
- You can choose the plan with home phone or add Virgin TV package or go for M100 without phone line.
- Oomph option allows you to get Virgin Mobile SIM with 5GB data.
- Contract length is flexible with two options – 18 months or 1 month.
- Free QuickStart installation helps you setup broadband yourself in 4 days.
- You can keep your existing telephone number after the switch.
M100 Deals and Bundles
- M100 broadband and phone is the most popular option as it includes free Talk Weekends and also offers discounts during first contract.
- M100 with no phone line option (broadband only) is often more expensive than home phone bundle, yet it’s suitable for households which need internet access only.
- M100 with TV bundle includes broadband, phone and TV and is really a money saver and offers benefits like single billing and price discounts.
- Add Virgin Mobile 4G SIM (optional)
- Paper billing will cost £1.75 extra a month
Here is the latest pricing and deals:
|M100 Broadband and Phone||Hub 3|
|M100 Broadband Only||Hub 3|
No phone line
Special Offer: Includes £100 voucher
Virgin Media M100 vs M200 vs M350 vs M500
Virgin Media offers a few more ultrafast fibre plans along with M100. We have skipped M50 which offers average download speeds of 54 Mb/s. We have tabled below, the average speeds and monthly cost of these plans. Terms like 18 month contract and £35 one-off setup fee apply to all the packages.
(Includes Talk Weekend)
(No phone line)
108 Mb/s /
213 Mb/s /
362 Mb/s /
516 Mb/s /